[Updated March 30th, 2020]
We are all seeing the resulting impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world, and while this is a rapidly evolving situation, at PAP, we have Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) in place. We continue to monitor the latest developments and make prompt decisions while keeping the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and communities our top priority.
Our operating schedules remain normal and our supply channels remain open, however public access to our office is restricted and device restrictions are also in place.
We are aggressively invoking “work from home” strategies for clients (along with our PAP staff) in support of social distancing in order to limit the opportunity for the spread of the virus.
- Please contact our office for any supply or device hardware requirements, or access information regarding any pick-ups or drop-offs.
- We no longer accept any devices previously installed at client sites for assessment or repair.
- Best effort assessments or device repairs continue to be facilitated “remotely” (only) by our It Engineer Team.
- Product supply chains remain open should an emergency device(s) or configuration be required; pick-up instructions will be communicated at that time.
- All regular tickets and emergencies should continue to be communicated by the Support Contact methods below which remain unchanged:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 306-763-3000
- Toll Free: 888-722-6743
- Client Portal: private login / ticket creation